Thursday, September 10, 2015

Hands On


Hands on or off!Don't worry I am not being touched! Its just style, that even Lady Gaga wore a bikini like this in her music video for Born This Way! So there is totally nothing wrong with that. Lady Gaga is known for being unusual in her own way and thats why I love her. She is not like any other singer. I find her funky and I love how she designs her own outfits especially for stage. Without trying too hard, I just love to express myself in my own way as well.  Life is too short to worry about what others will think. Just be yourself and naturally people will come to you. This is always causing me to listen to Lady Gaga's "Born This Way", especially when she sings "Whether life's disabilities left you outcast bullied or teased, rejoice and love yourself today cause baby you were born this way" "Don't hide yourself in regret, just love yourself and your set, Im on the right track baby I was born this way"

 I was once an outcast when I was still studying at Raffles Design Institute Manila, due to not fitting in culturally, that I even had one girl make me suffer on a school trip to Hong Kong.  But that was over a year ago and Im glad my life has changed so much moving to Singapore in July of last year. I am able to make new friends slowly at work, fashion events and joining outdoor activities.

This is only the start of Fall/Winter 2015, so I decided to wear a wooled fedora hat with a maxi cardigan. The whole outfit was warm enough to wear to work at a full day shift at the mall. Its seems like 2015 is the year that the 70's made a huge comeback in fashion with many bohemian clothing from bell bottom pants, large fedoras and floral prints.  I decided to style it my own way as much as Im not too much into florals.

My floppy fedora is from H&M for only S$ 20 on sale.  This shirt dress is from one of the fashion marketing students in school that was only S$ 22.  
My new necklace is from H&M that was only S$ 19.90. 

This is actually a shirt dress from H&M that I made into a maxi cardigan. It was only S$ 50. I bought it back in February. 

XOXO!,

MONICHIC

1 comment:

  1. Un steak haché 100% pur bœuf français, enveloppé dans un pain moelleux et légèrement croustillant, menu mcdo accompagné de trois tranches d’emmental fondu, de deux rondelles de tomates juteuses, de salade fraîche et d’oignons frais, le tout relevé par notre sauce au goût grillé.

    ReplyDelete